Avoid Expensive Repairs on Your Air Conditioning System
We offer preventive maintenance plans for the Columbus GA and Phenix City AL areas which are essential in keeping commercial/residential air conditioning systems running efficiently while extending the life expectancy of the heating and cooling system. Commercial building owners can keep operating costs minimized by implementing a preventive maintenance plan. Our courteous and friendly certified technicians have many years of experience when it comes to air conditioning preventive maintenance and repair. Below are items we clean, adjust and inspect during your annual checkup.
- Inspect air ducts for leaks and clean for greater efficiency.
- Check wiring for loose connections which could result in a intermittent shutdown of the system.
- Check proper calibration of the thermostat.
- Checks system air filters and replaces them if necessary.
- Clean coils and mechanical components of the HVAC system.
- Check freon levels in the air conditioning system and adjust if needed.
- Measure the temperature of air entering rooms and determine if temperatures are correct.
- Inspect boilers and furnaces to determine if dirt buildup or damage could result in safety issues.
Implementing our preventive maintenance plan makes your heating and air conditioning system run more efficiently resulting in lower operating cost and extends the life expectancy alleviating the possiblility of expensive repairs. Inefficient or malfunctioning HVAC systems can impact employee productivity and give a bad first impression to customers.
If you live in Columbus GA or Phenix City AL, call County Line LLC today to setup a air conditioning repair or for repairs to your heating and air conditioning system.